Considering Vision Correction Surgery? Choose All-Laser, Bladeless LASIK
Missouri Eye Institute was the first vision correction center in Springfield, Branson, Joplin and Southwest Missouri to introduce the bladeless LASIK surgery technology, IntraLase – an FDA-approved laser technology preferred by 8 out of every 10 LASIK patients. The difference between traditional LASIK and bladeless LASIK is the method by which the initial corneal flap is created by the surgeon; that is, using a knife or razor blade or using a laser.
Considering vision correction? Take our 60-second self-test to find out more about your options!
Our board-certified eye surgeons have conducted tens of thousands of refractive surgeries. The laser-assisted method for LASIK is preferred by our ophthalmologists for the following reasons:
- Reduced patient fear and anxiety, and increased peace of mind
- Minimal pain during and after surgery
- More precise size and the thinness of initial corneal flap
- Eliminated risk of potential blade-related complications
- Optimal time to patient recovery of vision
- Improved patient satisfaction
So are you thinking about LASIK? Do you experience one or more of the following?
- Nearsightedness: “I can see things up close, but things far away are blurry.”
- Farsightedness: “I can see things that are far away more clearly than things up close.”
- Astigmatism: “I experience overall blurriness.”
Then you could be a candidate for LASIK eye surgery.